The Bali House Rates:
$40.00 additional per person
( Max 4 Guests)
( 3 night minimum stay required)
OneTime Cleaning Fee: $149.00
Balance due 30 days prior to check in
The Bali Cottage Rates:
(Max 2 Guests)
$145.00 / per night
Plus HI TAT and GE tax at 14.42%
(3 night minimum stay required)
OneTime Cleaning Fee: $109.00
50% down at Booking
Balance due 30 days prior to checkin
1. CHECK-IN IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. Please no early check-ins or late check-outs.
*INCLUSIVE FEES Rates include a one-time linen-towel/toiletry setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. NON SMOKING POLICY: Due to its pristine and natural settings, The Bali House and Bali Cottage has a strictly enforced . Non Smoking Policy. Guest will be billed for additional cleaning fees for any breach in conduct. * Smoking is permitted however on the lower outside grounds only.*
*FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
3. NO PETS POLICY: As much as we know you will miss your pets, there are absolutely NO PETS allowed on the property.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure all online reservations. A reservation deposit amount is due for the Bali House and Bali Cottage of 1/2 down of total is required. A Pay Pal invoice will be sent within 24 hours of booking. All major credit card/debit cards are accepted. Payment must be received upon receipt of invoice. The deposit automatically applies towards rent upon arrival. Provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to house, cottage, patio, lanai, hot tub, beach gear or any of its contents, beyond normal wear and tear upon check out.
b. Any charges that are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay will be settled before check out.
c. All outstanding balances must be settled 30 days prior to checkin.
d. No linens, beach gear, chairs, towels, robes, snorkel gear, hiking and house/cottage kitchen equipment and or accessories are lost or damaged.
e. All trash disposed in collection bin, dishes cleaned, and all items in Bali House and Bali Cottage such as furniture returned to its original location.
f. Hot Tub : No children under the age of 17 permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the Hot tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, they will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
G. Please let us know immediately if there is any equipment that is not operating correctly. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible; however, there are limited service contractors in our areas, particularly on evenings or weekends. If a breakdown should occur to fundamental elements such as water systems, plumbing and electrical systems, and major appliances such as stove or refrigerator, every effort will be made to repair or replace, or an appropriate refund will be made for the inconvenience caused. No reduction of rent, rebate, or refund will be issued for a mechanical failure of non essential appliances including but not limited to dishwasher, washer, dryer, entertainment systems or hot tub.
g. NO SHOE / NO SAND POLICY: All guests are asked to rinse off all sand prior to entering the house/cottage and to refrain from wearing shoes inside the house/cottage. This will help to keep up the Aloha Spirit and keep the cottage in good condition.
5. REMAINING BALANCE: Due 30 days prior to checkin. Another invoice will be sent.
6. CANCELLATIONS: All reservations cancellations will require a written notice 90 day notice. Anything after that 90 that no refund.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons in the Bali House and 2 persons for the Bali Cottage with 1 automobile per Guest. Please notify us in advance if you will require separate beds. Guests of the Bali House and Bali Cottage are required to give 24 hr notice if visitors will be on premises. Only registered Guest are allowed overnights stays in both rental unites.
8. PROPERTY REQUIRES A (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. The Bali House and Bali Cottage is not designed for the safety and enjoyment of children under the age of 16 or persons with physical limitations due to the stairs and hot tub.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE : While linens and bath towels are included in the Bali House and Bali Cottage.
11. RATE CHANGES : Rates subject to change without notice.
12. TSUNAMI, HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY : No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Tsunami Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tsunami/Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tsunami/Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered only.
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Tsunami/Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Tsunami/Hurricane Warning" period.
13. Handling fees (3% Pay Pal) will be added to above rates. Cash or bank only money orders accepted for any rent balances.
14 .CLEANING FEES: The check out cleaning fee is handled separate from the rental charges: Bali Cottage $109.00. Bali House $149.00.
* The interim cleanings can be arranged through booking. Check-outs requiring deep cleaning will be charged separately. *
15. Left Property
Please check every drawer and cupboard carefully before you depart to ensure you have all your belongings. Don't forget to look under the beds. If you get home and find you have left something behind, call or email to let us know. We will package the item/items up and let you know the cost of sending them so you can decide if you wish to have them returned. Unless you wish them sent urgently, we will wait until we are scheduled to visit the post office, so you are not charged for our caretakers time and mileage to make a special trip. We will either deduct the cost from your damage deposit or ask for a PayPal payment prior to dispatching the package.
16.KEY POLICY: Keys will be obtained on site during check-in, All keys must be returned by check-out in order to avoid a re-keying fee of $100.00*
17..*DISPUTES: All disputes arising out of or in connection with the rental of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach shall be governed by Hawaii Law, the courts located in the state of Hawaii have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.*
18. We are a Licensed Vacation Rental in the State of Hawaii.
19. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach used in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach.
20. The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach, employees and owners, are not responsible for any lost, stolen items, injuries and or death while on the premises.
* We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.*
*We are in a remote area of the East side of the Big Island; we also recommend you rent a car to explore the Aina*
The Bali House and Bali Cottage at Kehena Beach Hawaii
12-7198 Kalapana Kapoho beach rd. Pahoa, HI 96778